Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Are you feeling frisky?

Hi everyone! It is back to rain and dreary here for now, but the "sun'll come out tomorrow", but for today, I've got a card that I made with one of the new release sets from Clear Dollar Stamps for this month.

The set is called Frisky Kitty and has some really cute images in it. If you are a kitty fan, you'll definitely love this one.

I kept this one very simple... when you've great background paper, you might as well let it shine. I colored my kitty with Copics and matted it with oval nestabilities.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day.

3 comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

This is so cute Katie. I love how you showcased the DSP and stamped the sentiment directly onto it! Cute cute kitty too!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute card Katie, so wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Joan Ervin said...

Awww, this is adorable, Katie....I'm sooo lovin that sweet little kitty silhouette and the paper is FABO!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...