Monday, May 24, 2010

Countdown to Christmas #20

Happy Monday folks... I hope you are having a great day. Things here are good for the most part, you know the drill. There is always something out of your control that is annoying in one way or another.

But, on the card front, I've got my 20th Christmas card done. I kept this one relatively traditional with red and green, but my green ink is of the non traditional color. I inked up my embossed cardstock with Tim Holtz's crushed olive distress ink. Its a bit on the limey side.

The stamp is from Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

He is beautiful, great job!
Hugs Jacqueline

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Looks great to me Katie! Awesome Christmas card again!

:-)

Meredith MacRitchie said...

I LOVE that background embossing... is that a cuttlebug folder, or something else?

You guys have totally turned me on to Distress Inks... it's merely a matter of time until I begin to explore them!

Talk about things out of your control that are annoying - I am a week away from my due date and SOOOO desperate to go into labour. I HEAR YOU!!!!

I love this card, and I think the bright green makes it so fun, even if it's not traditional... and you're so ahead of the game, that's awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...