Sunday, February 7, 2010

Countdown to Christmas #6

Happy Sunday! I did it, but as I was doing it, and after I was doing it, I realized I didn't do it right... Am I making any sense at all? Well, that's ok if I'm not.

I really wanted to accomplish two things with one card so I gathered my inspiration from Limelight Papercrafts Sketch and Product Challenge, but I cheated because I went with a circle versus a heart, but I can honestly say that I was truly inspired by that sketch.

Then, after I took the photo, I realized I hadn't finsihsed the card they way I had originaly wanted to. I was going to add some stickles to my tree, but I did use bling so maybe I'll just let it go.

Either way, the end result is what I consider anther slightly non-Christmas card. It does have the bling, but add a bit of cushion to the front and it should travel through the postal service just fine and with only one stamp!

Thanks for stopping by today and finally I'd like to wish all my snow bound friends a safe and warm day (inside).


Recipe:
Cardstock/Designer Paper: Moss Green, Pure Poppy (papertrey ink), Dashing Through the Snow (TaDa Creative Studios)
Stamps: I have no idea... I think Imaginisce
Ink: Dark Chocolate (Papertrey ink), Topiary (Close to my Heart)
Other: Word Window Punch (SU!), Rhinestones (Basic Grey and Kaisercraft), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)


2 comments:

Cindy McVey said...

Katie, your stuff is gorgeous! You have quite an eye for design and color! I'm becoming a follower!

Joan Ervin said...

This is beautiful, Katie...I love your design and how you added the bling around the circle...looks AWESOME!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...