Friday, February 5, 2010

How about a Bison?

Hey everyone! Yay... I have something to share with you today. I actually had things to share, but I've been extremely lazy with my posting of late.

Anyway, I wanted to share this card that I made as a thank you for my Dad. He took my hubby and oldest Buffalo shooting a couple of months ago and when I saw this stamp, it was perfect.

My local stamp store carries stamps by Earth Art International and I believe that this particular line of stamps is called Animal Spirit Stamps and low and behold they are local. They are just south of me in the Seattle area... I love finding talent that lives close by.

I used Versamark and then brayered over it with a few coordinating dye inks for the background. Super easy and fast. What's so cool is that there is so much detail in the stamp that it really doesn't need a lot to create an eye catching card. I'm working another one and I'll most definitely share that when I get it done... don't know when though.

Thanks for stopping by... we are off to IKEA. I want a CD rack that they have and maybe I'll find something else fun today.



Recipe:
Cardstock: CTMH, Bazzill
Stamps: Bison (Animal Spirit Stmaps)
Ink: Versamark, CTMH
Other: Embossing Folder, twine, button, clear embossing powder


3 comments:

Mandy said...

Love this! It is the BEST feeling when you create something specific just for someone special!

Laurie Wilson said...

VERY cool man card! And I love seeing things that are made exactly for a specific reason. I didn't know there was such a thing as bison hunting, lol! Learn something new everyday.

Jessica Griffin said...

Your card is featured at www.earthartinternational.wordpress.com today! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...