Thursday, September 3, 2009

Love and a trip, but not mine

Hi friends. I have a quickie card to share with you and some info about that as well as a great picture of hubby and my oldest who are enjoying some one on one time away.

But first the card. I grabbed some of more paper from the Festivus Line. This is a great holiday line that debuted at CHA this summer from TaDa Creative Studios. This card is super simple. I took the mosaic side of the Valentine's Day paper and used my cricut to die cut the word LOVE.

Added some May Arts Crochet ribbon and some pretty pink cardstock and there you have it!

Now, since I've got TaDa on the mind, there is a bit of fun going on right now over at the blog. All you need is some TaDa paper and your challenge is to create something dimensional on a card, layout, or project. CLICK HERE for all the details. Margie has it all laid out for you and... there will be a prize. You have until the end of the month to submit something.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, its just me and the twins here at the moment. I think this is the 3rd year that Kevin and Hunter have gone on a little camping trip. This one is turning out to be a bit bigger than the last two and it hasn't had any camping in it so far... don't worry... the camping is coming into play tonight.

Anyway, they landed themselves at Yellowstone and they are having a great time of it. Here's a couple of pictures all the people waiting for Old Faithful.

I've never been there so these pictures are kind of fun. Check out all those people sitting there and check out Hunter. I can't believe how old he looks (sigh)


Thanks for coming by to visit and I wish you a very peaceful and happy Thursday!

4 comments:

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your card is LOVEly, really beautiful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Desire Fourie said...

Love your card Katie, no pun intended and your pics are gorgeous. Always love the whiteness of clouds against a gloriuous blue sky.
Hugs
Desire

Anonymous said...

I've sat right where Hunter was, I hope they are having fun, it's gorgeous there to see all that nature offers hee-hee.

Candy F. said...

Love the card and the paper you used. Great pictures too and Hunter looks like a teenager so you better get ready!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...