Ok, this is my 3rd post today. Yikes - lots of reading if your in the mood; actually not that much reading since I don't think I really say all that much (lol).
Anyway, this past week I was tagged by 2 incredibly talented ladies who happen to design along with me for Clear Dollar Stamps. Its been fun getting to "know" them and we'll get the rest of the year to get to "know" each other even better.
Please check out Lorelie's blog (My Paper Adventures) and Linda's blog (My Little Yellow House) to a) read about their 7 interesting/random facts about themselves and b) check out their gorgeous sneak peaks of the New Release stamps that will be available from Clear Dollar Stamps on October 1st.
Here are the "official" rules:
Tagging Game Rules:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
I'm copping out of tagging 7 people at the moment, but I'll make a list and check it twice (oops, I guess I'm getting sidetracked with the wrong list - hehe). Anyway, I'll do it later, but I will share 7 facts. Mind you I have to think hard, very hard for these... I so don't think of myself as that interesting.
1. I hate slugs more than any other type of insect or bug. They just make me quake.
2. I'm not in the same ball park as Lorelie, but I don't get my hair cut very often. At the most once a year and often times I ask my husband to do it while I'm standing in the shower.
3. I just got a chance to visit with my uncle. It had been 21 years since the last time I saw him
4. My younger brother has been diagnosed as a schizophrenic and is living his life to the best of his ability and we love him. I'm so grateful that my little sister is around to check on him here and there.
5. I don't eat this often, as in its been decades, but I remember loving to eat corned beef hash (comes in a can if you didn't know), with 2 over easy eggs, along with some creamed corn (also comes in a can) - and don't be grossed out, but I love to mix my foods (also hash browns, eggs, ketchup)
6. I love Musicals - Grease, My Fair Lady, 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, Oklahoma, Darby O'Gill and the Little People (loved,loved Sean Connery), Oliver, Hello Dolly, Guys and Dolls. I guess its mostly the older ones since I haven't seen many of the newer ones. I did go so Rent which was awesome.
7. Wow.... I'm thinking here.... I hate having grey hair, but am too lazy to color it.
If you read this then kudos to you!!! You are truly a blogging friend (lol). 'Till next time.
Oh and P.S. I've added more pictures to my family blog of San Diego.