Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Paws Down You're the Best

Hello. Here is a card that I made to send someone special because they are really the best. I don't know why I haven't used this stamp set, but I have decided that I need to a bunch. Its really very cute with a lot of great little doggy sentiment.

I stamped the doggy with versacolor black and then embossed it with clear powder. This is really the way to go if you never ever want to worry about lines bleeding. I colored him in with copics and colored the bottom half with copics as well. The sky was sponged with PTI Aqua Mist ink. Scallop was cut with Nestabilities

Cardstock: GP White, Aqua Mist (PTI), PP: Mixed Blessings (PTI), Ink: Versacolor Black, Aqua Mist (PTI), Black (CTMH), Stamps: Puppy Love (CTMH), Other: Ribbon (PTI), Circle Punches, Clear embossing powder, MM slot punch, Copics, Nestabilities

Thanks for stopping by :)


4 comments:

Jak Heath said...

Oooo Katie that card is just gorgeous.
So sweet.

Lizzie said...

I found you by googling for other twin moms. :-)

Your blog is a delight, and its nice to see someone who manages to balance being a mother of twins and her creativity. I hope you don't mind me visiting again.

BTW, I have two sets of twins- the elder set are close in age to your boys, and my younger set are 8 months old.

Lauren said...

That is the cutest doggie card. It's pawfect!

One Creative Life said...

Oh my that dog is so stinkin' cute!! Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...