Friday, March 28, 2008

Another PTI Rack - Yahoo


So, my new friend Theresa sent me a cute little notebook that she altered just for me. What a sweetie. We literally connected over a heartfelt message that she wanted to share about her Dad on her blog and I felt like I wanted to say just a little "something", so now I have a great new friend. PLUS, she sent me a couple of extra goodies, but I want to know is how she read my mind. I believe they are dew drops or something similar to them and I literally had them in one of my virutal shopping carts and decided against getting them and here they are today in the mail. Thanks so much Theresa for thinking of me! Check out this cutie of a notebook.

1 comment:

Heather said...

How nice of her! The friends online I have made thru scapbooking/cardmaking/stamping- whatever are so nice! Hey Katie let me know about the bellas seriously!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...