Saturday, March 29, 2008

A blast from the Past


I have a busy, busy day planned today, but I couldn't not post right?? I belong to a Mother's of Multiples group and we are hosting a 12 hour crop today. My friend (another twin Mom) and I spent hours last night setting up and I have to get going soon so we can finish up. We are having about 37 attendees so wish us luck!!!

But, one of the things I wanted to have was a display of some Close to my Heart things for people to see. So, I did a layout of all things yesterday and I picked out two leftover wedding pictures of Kevin and myself. Wow, its been almost 15 years ago since we got married. Did you check out that HAIR?? Wow!!! Don't laugh too hard. Barbara Streisands' song "Memories" is running through my head...

The layout is two 9x9 - these are going into my own personal album which I decided to do in 9x9. My goal is to keep it very focused on journaling and to make it very personal to me - we shall see if that happens. This is officially the first layout I've done for "my" album. The flowers are stamps that I stamped, and watercolored in with my water brush and the matching ink and cut out. I pop dotted all of them and I like how they look. There is a lot going on, but its all in the paper.

Cardstock: Black, Desert Sand (CTMH), Printed Paper: Silouette (CTMH), Ink: Desert Sand, Black (CTMH), Stamps: Simple Beauty - March Stamp of the Month (CTMH), Ribbon: (CTMH), Other: Cricut to cut out circles (Mini Monograms) and letters (Opposites Attract), Watercolor brush

Hope everyone has a great day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You looked so YOUNG, I mean your still young looking, but it's fun to see your wedding pictures and Kev! ha ha ha great layout!

Heather said...

Wow, I remember those hairstyles ;) This LO turned out great!

Lauren said...

Love the photos! You guys are adorable. The layout is so pretty - love the dp!

Lauren (mytime) said...

WOW! What a gorgeous group of pages for s special day! You still look great with that 80's hair!LOL! We all did it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...