Friday, March 28, 2008

The 3rd Eye...

I just had to share a tidbit about Nate and his "Bear Bear's" (we call them that, but it sure sounds like he is calling them "Babies"). Anyway as many of you know, Nate is a twin and has confiscated his brother's bear. That in itself is old news, but a bit ago, I realized that I could hear Nate rubbing his bear whenever he was holding them. When I looked at the bears, I noticed that one of them had a distinct bare spot between his eyes and that two small holes were beginning to form. Mind you, all four paws on both bears are bare. Most of that occurred from Will chewing all the fur off the paws.
So, here is the point of the story. Nate came up to me a couple of days ago and kept saying "eye, eye" and pointing at his bear. I checked the little guy out and sure enough, "Bear Bear" has a 3rd eye. Kevin and I thought it was pretty funny and luckily, Nate doesnt' seem to be bothered by the 3rd eye. We have subsequently bought a new "Bear Bear" or in the real world is know as Manni a Gund Bear. Time will tell if he will be accepted into the family. Hopefully, Nate won't insist on carrying all 3 bears around at once, or maybe we'll do the quick, silent switch a roo.

I'll definitely keep you posted!!!















Edited to Add : Got the new "Bear Bear"
-------------------------------------------------------

I didn't remember how soft the bears used to be and I did show Nate the new bear and yes he turned his head in disdain. :)










3 comments:

Dana said...

I laughed at this one because I tried the same thing! No stinkin' way would Emy take a different "clyde!" Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you'll have third eye bear always maybe he'll grow a fourth! ha ha ha so cute!

Heather said...

OMG I'm laughing out loud right now! How pathetic the 2 bears look in comparison- good luck w/that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...