Sunday, March 9, 2008

Ahem.... I would like to thank all my friends and family and any people I have met....


Ha, just kidding, but I do want to thank one of my new cyberspace buddies that I have recently met, Enfys. She sent an award my way which was very kind. Please check out her beautiful creations -->HERE<--. She makes some of the neatest projects with her cricut machine.

I have been really digging this beast called blogging, not only the upkeep of mine but traveling around and visiting all the incredibly talented crafters out there. In turn, I have already been introduced to a lot of neat ladies.

So, this award really goes out to everybody that I have posted on my blog link. I have a lot more people to add, but I'm pretty slow about it. Take a look see and they will all make your day too!!!

Thanks,
~Katie (bowing, waving, and blowing kisses)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...