Thursday, March 27, 2008

birthday wishes - Bella Card


Howdy friends! Here is a quick post of a card that I just finished. I love these bellas. Check them out -->HERE<--, I love them! This particular bella isn't in my possession, but was sent to me by a friend from the cricut message board. Isn't she cute? Her name is Imeldabella. I wish I had a cute pair of boots like these, but my calves are too fat - for real!!!

The card is sized to be a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" but it is a tri-fold. I love this look, but haven't ever made a card this size. I just used patterned paper and attached my bella off a bit so it looks centered on the front. Anyway, enjoy!

Cardstock: GP White, Pansy Purple - it has a light and dark side and I used both for the mats (CTMH), Patterned Paper: From Joann's, Ink: Staz on black, Pansy Purple (CTMH) Stamps: Bella, Limitless Labels (PTI), Other: Prisma Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Hero Arts Rhinestones, Paper Flowers from Michaels's, EK Success Circle Punches


4 comments:

Heather said...

Very cute!! Katie I just got a ton of bellas-- let me know if you need any images.

Lauren said...

She is super cute! Love the card.

Becky Sorensen said...

I like this card. Oh by the way, I'm giving you an award. See my blog for the details!

Hugs

Niki Estes said...

Cute card, Katie! Love your coloring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...