Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Gift Set




I've been slowly plugging away making cards and "stuff" to send to my MIL. A while back, I purchased the Glitter Stack from DCWV and still have lots of it left. Anyway, I wanted to make a set and I decided on this very cute little box with lid which I found at Andrea Walford's blog and made a nugget box and some notecards to go with.

Products used are: DCWV Glitter Stack, Close to my Heart Cardstock, Inks, and Stamps, Papertrey stamps, Sizzlets die cut and embossing all in one, Cuttlebug machine and embossing folder, Ribbon sheer creations from Michaels.

Once I figure out all the ins and outs I will start putting links into my postings. For right now, if you want to find these great people and fab places my solution to everything is -just google!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very nice! I bought that same paper & love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...