Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Plastic, Paper, and Chocolate - Oh my!


Today, I've been working on a variety of things for a variety of reasons, but I wouldn't be able to do it in so much comfort if it weren't for my very dear and perfect (remember, no one is perfect), for right now he is... husband. He has been working on our basement for many months and it is in my opinion just right for us. I get to come down here either by myself or I can bring the kids down and we can all be together and I can still get my "crafty" things done. Until now, the basement was a place for adults only - no children allowed and now it is a great family area.

So... here is one project I've been working on. These are little goodies that are going to be prizes at my open house this Saturday. They are tubes that CTMH Ribbon Rounds come in. I just added some paper, a stamp, and of course some yummy goodies inside and you have the perfect combination!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...