Tuesday, December 14, 2010

You are Chair-ished

Hi everyone!  Long time no post I know.  I thought I would update you as to why I haven't posted in so long.  Today, I'm going to the Dr. to have an endoscopy done to check out my poor tummy.  I have not been feeling well and it got really bad the last couple of weeks.  Hopefully answers shall be received today.

But in the mean time here is a card that I made a while back that is just for you!  The frame is from Waltzingmouse Stamps and the chair is a Papertrey ink Stamp.  Papers are all Closet to my Heart.


Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

6 comments:

Elizabath said...

Good luck today. You'll be better just knowing what's wrong.
Great card - love that chair image.
Love you...MIL

Cassie said...

Praying they figure out what is wrong, sweet Katie.

Your chair card makes me smile :D

Margie H said...

Katie, I will be thinking of you today. Hope the doctors find out what's up - FIX IT & make you BETTER!! Sending good thoughts your way :) xo

Emily Painter-Davis said...

Love the card. Hope you are feeling better!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Beautiful card!!

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! I'm originally from London but am living in Berlin at the moment.
Gotta love this forum!


____________________________________
[url=http://stephetteh.wordpress.com/]Barrater is my life[/url]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...