Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thank you

I'd like to thank everyone for all their words of comfort and support. This roller coaster is rather bumpy and we have just started.

I was admitted into the hospital this past Friday due to some very strong abdominal pains. End result was that I was very anemic again which resulted in Another 3 units of blood. The positive was that I was able to have a couple of scheduled tests done earlier than planned.

Now I'm just waiting waiting for my port to be placed and one more biopsy tested. We are hoping that I can start my chemo early.

I don't honestly know if you are interested in all the little details... If you are just say so and I can share more...nothing gross or anything.

Again, thank you all so much for sharing your strong shoulders for me to rest upon. It means more than words can say.

12 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Katie, I am thinking of you everyday. Share what you feel comfortable with, and please post your address so we can send you mail! Hugs to you Sweetie.

Mandy said...

Absolutely interested. I want to know how to pray specifically for you and your family! Love you, Katie!!!

Christi said...

I agree with Mandy. You are on my mind, my heart and in my prayers.
Love to you, Katie!

Margie Higuchi said...

I agree with Sue...share what you are comfortable with. BUT I'd like to "be with you" every step. It gives me the chance to encourage & comfort you, sweet friend!!! More LOVE to you! xo

Tricia T said...

Definitely, Katie. I pray for you whenever I think of you, which is often, but I haven't had anyone close to me go through this before, so I don't know how best to pray, encourage or help.

Love you bunches!!

Tricia

Candy F. said...

If sharing helps you get through this, I think you should share as much as you want. I am definitely interested in hearing what is going on with you and if there is anything I can do to help!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Prayers are coming your way every day!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

I am interested in following your journey, as you are in my thoughts daily. I am ever hopeful that things go well for you, and if it is a weight off for you to share, consider it therapy!

Beautiful Greetings said...

I too am interested and have had you and your family in my prayers each day. Stay strong and know that you have many people on your side!

Joan B said...

Share what helps you. This isn't about us, it is about YOU. We are hear to listen. Hugs, joan

Kim said...

Thoughts and prayers are going out to you and your family. Share what helps you....we have big shoulders.

Claire said...

If sharing helps Katie go for it, a problem shared is a problem halved. I am thinking of you every day and will keep you in my prayers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...