Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Love you, my Friend

Good morning... go figure...I have several things to share, but I dislike lumping everything together and of course they are all done at the same time.  So... I have decided to share the card that I made for my post over at Clearly iStamp.

I adore the new Designer Dies (the first set is called Designer Labels) that Lori has introduced over at Clear Dollar Stamps.  They are a great shape and are quite versatile especially when paired with the stamps (Designer Label Additions, Designer Label Christmas Tags, Curved Sentiments) that are designed to work with the dies.  Head on over and you can see how it all works.

I used the dies but didn't use the stamps made to go with the stamps.  Instead I used the FREE digi image that you can find at the store so you too can participate in this month's Clearly Inspired Challenge.  Click HERE to check out all the details for this month's challenge. I really like how this card turned out.


Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a very happy Tuesday!



Card Recipe
Stamps/Images: Oak Leaf Digital Image (CDS)
Cardstock/Papers: Mud Pie Shimmer, Night Eclipse, Cottonball White (CDS), PTI and Graphic 45
Ink: Wild Ginger (CDS)
Markers:  Copics
Accents/Tools: Smoke Stack Ribbon (CDS), Designer Labels Dies (CDS), EkSuccess border punch

2 comments:

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a beautiful card Katie, super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

This is just GORGEOUS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...