Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Gina K Challenge Card

Happy Wednesday!  Today, I've got card ladies coming to visit and that is always a fun thing.  I've got a card to share with you today that I created for a sketch challenge over at Stamp TV.  Sketch challenges are my favorite and the simpler the better.  For some reason its easy for me to start easy then add versus trying to follow a more complicated sketch... makes me crazy!

Anyway, here is my card.  I used a Gina K stamp set that was gifted to me... the best type of stamp (lol).  I watercolored my image and used Basic Grey paper for my background.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

Eliz said...

Love this card and your water color technique.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...