Monday, April 19, 2010

You're Just my Style!

Hey everyone, its Monday and its a good thing. Nothing wrong with Mondays, right?

Today, I wanted to share a card that I made for a Gina K challenge. Its this week's sketch challenge and it was a great sketch and it got me to grab some of my Gina K stamp sets that have been neglected. I purchased this set by Rupa Shevde called Retro Boutique a while ago and I just love all the images in it. I guess it represents everything that I'm not... I just don't consider myself all that stylish.

I used some gorgeous paper from Close to my Heart called Veranda and I was also able to incorporate some of my new faves in this card too.

The lacy stuff is some May Arts and the pom poms are from Maya Road. I'm trying so hard to produce a more feminine vintage look, but I tell you its hard! Plus, I got to use my favorite Primas (the hydrangeas) and some Kaiser Craft pearl bling. And on top of that, I still got to use some Tim Holtz ink too! One more thing... all colored with Copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Monday!

8 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Beautiful! Your coloring is fab too!

Elizabeth said...

You are very stylish, not this card style. Love the color. You have a wonderful Monday....MIL

Cassie said...

Very very pretty, Katie! This looks like a card Nancy would just fall in love with ;D

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty! I love this dress~~

Holly Young said...

Beautiful coloring and I love your layout. The lace with the little pom poms is fabulous!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Katie, I love your girly vintage card. It is fabulous!

Lisa Lara said...

Gorgeous card Katie! Oh Wow. Your coloring and arrangement is perfect!!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

So cute and springy, love the flower with the pearl and darling dress.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...