Monday, January 25, 2010

Some CHA Pictures... Finally!

Here are a few pictures from the CHA supershow. I was able to get a great picture of most of the Papercraft "gals"... they were all the sweetest ever!

Here's me with Susan Opel associate editor of Papercrafts magazine.


Cuttlebug is coming out with those larger embossing folders as well as longer plates for those longer border dies...

Plus, cutting and embossing folders all in one in the larger size. These are cool!


Ok, I do have more pictures and I will try and share, but it might have to wait until...

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh you big tease, Katie! J/k these are great, and it looks like you've had lots of fun ;D

Gloria Dojlido said...

Thanks for sharing...even if you did leave me at the edge of my seat....Looks like you had a blast.

Anonymous said...

COOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...