Sunday, January 24, 2010

Countdown to Christmas #4 - Stocking full of Love

Hey all, its number 4... so far so good. This is a little stamp that I purchased at my local stamp store eons ago and fortunately for me its just as cute now as it was when I bought it.

I colored everything in with Copics and used my long rectangle nestabilities to cut it out.

I've gotten some great feedback about my weekly Christmas cards so I thought I would let you know that if you want to join in, I'd love to see what you've been doing... think of all those Christmas cards you'll have done at the end of the year. And yes, I know then all you'll have to agonize over is who you will send them to.

Anyway, leave me a comment with a link and I'll come say hi. If there is enough interest, I could even set up a Mr. Linky or something... who knows.

I'll try to post something CHA since I'm here ... yay :) Have a great Sunday!

Recipe:
Cardstock/Designer Paper: Papertrey ink white, Cloud 9 designer paper
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo, My Sentiments Exactly (Christmas set)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH topiary
Other: Copics, Long Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Ribbon (May Arts), Word Window Punch (Stampin Up!), Rhintestones (Basic Grey)

4 comments:

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card Katie! I love it! I hope youa re having a fabulous time at CHA! xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wonderful card Katie! Great colours.
hugs Jacqueline

Linda Anderson said...

What a fun card Katie! And what a fabulous idea to make a Christmas card a week!!!!! I may have to borrow your idea - yikes, I'd already be behind though!!! Oh the pressure!!

Linda

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Katie, this is gorgeous. Love the colours and its a great design too. Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday.
Hugs
Desire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...