Thursday, November 12, 2009

Holiday Card

Hey all... just a quickie post with a little card to share. I was just playing around with a stamp set I've had for a very long time. I played with it last year, but didn't ever get anything made for some reason. Its a Hero Arts clear set and what attracted me to it was the triple trees and the fact that its a large image and easy to create with.

I decided to emboss the trees in white straight onto some PTI designer paper. I then took some lighter green ink (spring moss) and sponged all around the embossed trees. Added some snowflakes in some white pigment ink and added a bit of ribbon. Simple but pretty at the same time.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

5 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

very pretty and elegant

Victoria
x

Candy F. said...

Nice! Great card for the holidays.

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Beautiful! Great trees and love it in the white.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

What a pretty card! I love how simple and elegant it looks.

Laurie tx stamper said...

love the simplicity, yet so elegant with white embossing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...