Sunday, July 5, 2009

Introducing new papers from TaDa Creative Studios

Hi all. I thought I would share some pictures of some new product that Annette and Mary of TaDa Creative Studios are releasing at CHA in Orlando. Wow, these are some super cute papers. So without further ado here they are.

My pictures are kind of small, so CLICK HERE to go to TaDa's blog to see them larger.


Don't forget that there will also be coordinating stamps and laser cuts to go with all these gorgeous papers. Annette and Mary will be in booth 738. I guarantee you that they would love for you to stop by and say hi. I won't be there (soooo sad....)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no as if I need more paper, Dan would kill me if i bought more, but ohhh the temptation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...