Friday, June 12, 2009

Limelight Sketch and Product Challenge

Hey all... I've got another post for you. This card is for the Limelight Papercraft Sketch and Product Challenge. We all know its all about the bling baby! Mandy has carried Kaisercraft (LOVE IT, IN LOVE WITH IT) and she is now carrying the Basic Grey bling too.

For my card, I am using some fabulous paper sent to me from Brandi from her ebay store called My Little Ribbon Shop. This stuff is seriously too cute and is from October Afternoon. But for my bling, I had to use this shape from CTMH. I again, have to say that I love these bling shapes, but they are basically a hassle to get down because they are very flexible due to the fact that the whole piece is connected and is adhesive backed. But, I managed... my original plan was to use the circle shape with my rub on in the center, but it didn't turn out and I had to scrap it. No biggie, since in the end, I think I like this shape better.

For the most part, its a pretty simple card. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend.

Don't forget that the Papercraft Planet Clear Dollar Color Challenge is up now too. You've got all weekend to come and play.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I am glad to hear someone else say they struggled with those shapes. I used the square and cut it in to two half triangles and had a hard time. I wonder if anyone knows a trick to them?
Cute card, by the way. Love all the colors.

Vicki said...

WOW! Great colors! And the bling was worth the effort! Beautiful card! Have a blessed day!

Mandy said...

This is so bright and gorgeous! You always make WOW cards!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...