Saturday, March 28, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peek - Day 1

Good morning everyone! Today begins all the wonderful previews for the April releases at Clear Dollar Stamps. Make sure to come back everyday to see something new here or I'll at least direct you to where you can see them :)

My preview is one of those handy little sentiments just in time to give you loads of time to prepare for Mother's Day. One of the things that I love about Lori's store is that she offers single stamps that are super affordable and are easily obtained to enhance your own stamp collection. Its true... sometimes you just want that one little sentiment or image. AND I just have to put this out there to everyone too. Lori is incredibly open to ideas and requests by customers. If there is something that you are interested in let her know by sending her an e-mail. You never know, maybe you aren't the only one looking for something.

Now for my card. I used a light pink background and actually kept it quite simple by using the beautiful Basic Grey paper from the 6x6 pad called Porcelain. I love the lace look. Then I added some beautiful ribbon and a pretty bow. I took 2 lengths to get the criss cross look and then added another length to create a fuller bow. Then I took my Kaisercraft Pearls and just stuck them on the corners of my card as well as placing them on the bow. I LOVEE self adhesive. These pearls stayed perfectly in place. Then, I just added my pretty sentiment.

Now head on over to Laurie's, Tori's, and Candy's to check out a new set called Dirt Rides and then you can also see Horse Poetry at Laurie's, Candy's, Monique's, and Kim's sites.

Oh and don't forget to check out Lori's blog too. She's got some neat samples up!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!



Recipe:
ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: Happy Mothers Day
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Sweet Blush (Papertrey ink), White, Basic Grey Porcelain
INKPADS: Close to my Heart Grey Wool B00
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Ribbon (CDstamps), Kaisercraft pearls, SU! Ticket Punch

6 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Love what you did with this ribbon!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

It's a wonderful card! Gorgeous.
Jacqueline

Brandi Parshley said...

Wow! That is beautiful! I love the ribbon!

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card Katie! Love the ribbon & pearls. xx

Linda Borneman said...

Hi Katie! Love, love your Mother's Day card! That Basic Grey Porcelan dp is perfect for this! And your gorgeous bow and pretty pearls! Love the whole thing! Sheer pretty!

Dawn said...

Great blog, love this card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...