Monday, February 9, 2009

CPS + Papertrey ink Challenge and Sketch

Wow! I told you I am all sketchy and challengy recently! If I have time (which I probably really don't) I try to do them because I enjoy them, but if there is the chance of a great prize, I'm definitely in (hehe)

So, this card meets the sketch challenge for CPS (Card Positioning Systems) Blog and they have teamed up with Papertrey ink to celebrate their anniversaries. It also is my card for the Papertrey ink challenge on Nichole's Blog, which was to make a "friend" card. Go to either/or both sites to get all the details.

Its almost time to get the oldest from school, so I am scedadling asap.

Thanks for visiting again or for the first time if that is the case :)




I used all Papertrey ink products except the Bazzill flower and tools.

Recipe:

Cardstock: Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist
DP: Everyday Blessings
Ink: Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist
Stamps: Floral Frenzy, Shapes by Design
Other: MS lace punch, circle punches, Bazzill flower, sewing machine

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Beautiful Katie!

Linda Beeson said...

What a totally beautiful color combination! LOVE what you did with the CPS sketch.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Stunning Katie!

:-)

~nance

Alli Miles said...

Very pretty. I like the subtle pattern you created on the paper too. Great combination with the flower :)

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors and the pattern.

Charity Hassel said...

this is so lovely! thanks for using the cps sketch this week! hope you play along more!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty and elegant! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...