Friday, December 12, 2008

We Have a Winner!!! and the 12th Day

Yeah!!! We have a winner folks. My random hand was Hunter's again and he picked out of a bowl (I know so high tech)...

#22
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guess is door #2.
Tiffany

December 11, 2008 4:16 PM

Tiffany, if you could e-mail me (mypaperhaven@gmail.com) your snail mail I will forward it on to Mandy or if she already has your address at the store just let her know that you won my contest.

Thank you to EVERYONE that came and visited and played. I know there were a lot more that visited than played - you should play you know... you can't win free stuff unless you play :)

And finally, DOOR #2 IS MY REAL DOOR. My friend made and painted that cute Santa.

*******************************************************************************************

Sadly I have to say that today is the 12th and final day of all the fun to be had at Limelight and to close out this great holiday celebration you will have to go visit Ms Limelight herself -->HERE<-- Today's special is TaDa Frosty Flake rubber stamp for $3.50. Lots of great specials over at the store so make sure you go check it out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...