Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Please come have tea with me

Good morning friends! Today I am sharing a little gift that I put together for my craft fair last month. I'm pretty sure I got this idea from one of the blog hops that Papertrey ink hosted. The concept behind that one was to use CD holders in some way and wow there were some amazing ideas. I keep most of my clear stamps in CD holders so I have a lot on hand and I thought this made such a cute little presentation.

I used that ever so popular Basic Grey Wassail. You can find it over at Limelight along with some other incredible paper. I lined the front and front and then placed 4 bags of tea in the middle. My band was decorated with the lacy Martha Stewart punch. I think that is my favorite lacy/doily punch out there on the market. The reason I'm even showing you this project is because I just HAD to use my new TaDa stamp from Limelight. I think this little tea cup is just perfect, although it could also pass for a latte cut too. I stamped it and then stamped it again on the decorative paper, cut it out, and then pop dotted it on my first stamped image. Then I punched it out with a 1 1/4" punch and then framed it on a SU! Scallop Punch.

Here are a couple more pictures.


{Recipe}
Cardstock: Olive (CTMH)
DP: Basic Grey Wassail
Ink: Olive (CTMH)
Stamps: Tee Hee Cup (TaDa)
Other: Circle Punch, SU! Scallop Punch, CD case,PTI Ribbon


Yes, the days keep moving on and today is Day 10 of the 12 Days of Christmas at Limelight Papercrafts. Hop on over to Tiffany's blog and have some fun!

And Mandy will have another special item for you over at Limelight! Its Candle Light Shimmerz for only $3.00.

Ok, I'm pooped... hang in there until tomorrow and we'll have our Thursday Limelight Sketch and Challenge for you as well as MY DAY for the 12 days of Christmas!!!

Thanks for coming to visit -- truly from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...