Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Have a great day

Good morning again! I've had this cute little guy inked up for a while and finally got to put him together. He is one of the the "Hey Chicky" sets from All That Scraps. I colored him in with my Copics and framed him with my long rectangular nestabilities.

The Polka Dots are from Papertrey ink's Polka Dot Basics and my little tag sentiment is from a new set that I just got from Clear Dollar Stamps called Kid Encouragements. I have a plan for these stamps that I should really get to, I just haven't (tsk, tsk). Anyway, I feel like this set is one of those basic greats especially if you have kids in your family. And as you can see there are lots of other ways to use these sentiments. I used another nesty set to cut out my sentiment (just cut off the other side for a straight edge).

Well, lots of stuff going on - just personal so I'll have a busy day. I hope everyone "out there" has a great day too. Thanks for stopping by.



{Recipe}
Cardstock: Summer Sunrise (Papertrey ink), GP White, Black (Close to my Heart)
Ink: Black (Close to my Heart), Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Stamps: Hey Chicky (All that Scraps), Polka Dot Basics (Papertrey ink), Kid Encouragements (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Other: Long Rectangular Nestabilities, Bitty Brads (Close to my Heart), Ribbon (Papertrey ink), Double Ended Tags - Nesties, SU! Ticket Punch, Hole Punch, Safety Pin

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I'm a poke a dot fan! This is for sure a cute card-I need to get that punch-what is it the ticket punch?

Lauren said...

Super cute! Love the chick!

Desire Fourie said...

This is a lovely funky creation. Great colour combo. Warm regards

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh this is so darn cute!

JenMarie said...

Oh wow, this is totally fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...