Here are the rules:
- Sketch and Product Challenge focusing on (Christmas etc) holiday colors, papers, embellishments - whatever holiday you celebrate
- If you happen to have Limelight goods - Awesome! But IT IS NOT A REQUIREMENT. Geesh we all have a lot, so just use what ya got, join the fun, and play along.
- The winning participant will receive the Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas Magic Sticker Tablet.
- Entries are submitted by posting a comment and a link to the card or online gallery on Mandy's blog.
- All entries must be submitted by Sunday,November 2nd by midnight.
- Uploads to SCS should have the keyword: LLPC007
Lime green is actually a very versatile color. It worked great for a Halloween card, but works just as great as a fun Christmas card. This particular tissue came in a package that I received yesterday and one of the other items in there was a great stamp sent from Unity called Christmas tags. I chose this set, because it has so many cute images.
For my text, I thought it would be cute to print out one of the versus from the Christmas carol "O' Christmas Tree" Then I stamped my tree image again and colored in the star with my gold Spica Glitter Pen. Here's a close up of the tissue paper and the Spica Glitter Pen.
For more inspiration and a chance to peek at some wonderful blogs check out the other Limelight 6 chicks: