Here are the rules:
- Sketch and Product Challenge with a Halloween focus. Grab either Halloween colors or images and have fun. But don't worry, if Halloween just isn't your thing then just use traditional colors and stamps and play along following the sketch!
- If you happen to have Limelight goods - Awesome! But IT IS NOT A REQUIREMENT. Geesh we all have a lot, so just use what ya got, join the fun, and play along.
- The winning participant will receive both the Spooky Stickers and Spooky Words Stickers
- Entries are submitted by posting a comment and a link to the card or online gallery on Mandy's blog.
- All entries must be submitted by Sunday,October 5th by midnight.
- Uploads to SCS should have the keyword: LLPC005
I love this double sided cardstock and it just screamed "enhance/embellish" me. All I did was use the diamond stickles and swirled gently onto my circles. I love the look!
Go check out the goods from the other DT Members
And finally one other BIG news about Limelight Papercrafts! Mandy has a Design Team Call going on right now. Check out all the details -->HERE<--.
Reminder #1: World Card Making Day (WCMD) Festivities sponsored by Mandy from Limelight Papercrafts this Saturday. Make sure you visit all the DT blogs as well as AJ's (don't worry, I'll provide links for everyone) for lots of ways to win great prizes!
You'll have all day to do mine and I will pick a random winner on Sunday!
Reminder #2: Limelight is having a great sale going on right now. Lots of items up to 20% off in celebration of WCMD! And remember FREE shipping for orders $35 and over.
Reminder #3: All new releases from Clear Dollar Stamps are available now!
Reminder #4: If you are interested, I've put even more family pictures of our trip to San Diego on my family blog.
Thanks for sticking around and have a great day!
Recipe: (everything can be found at Limelight Papercrafts unless otherwise noted)
Cardstock: Waste Not Paper, Pebbles Ink
Ink: Colorbox Orange, White Daisy (CTMH)
Stamps: Pink Paislee Trick or Treat
Other: Ribbon, Stickles, Nestabilities (not from Limelight)