Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Halloween and Enabler Alert

Good morning! First the most important piece of information to share with you all! Run, don't walk on over to Carrie's My Little Stamp Shack, because she is having a liquidation sale going on right NOW!!! A ton of stamps are up to 35% off and some of my favorites like Hero Arts, Stampendous, Crafty Secrets, and Impression Obsession. Plus Carrie always offers FREE shipping on orders $40 and over - just make sure you remember to take into account your sales and coupon items.

And hey, if you've shopped with Carrie, look over on my side bar and check out her new store blinkie/icon. Isn't it cute?? Feel free to add it on to your sidebar too!

So to celebrate, I made a card of course :) This cute set of pumpkins is an Impression Obsession stamp. I'm not sure about the ric rac, its one of those things that I love the look of the ribbon and it looks great every time I see it on anybody else's card, but when I use it, it looks funny to me. Anyway, colored in the pumpkins with my Copics and framed the whole tthing with my nesties. Sentiment is a wood stamp I had.

Thanks for visiting and make sure you go check out the goods at My Little Stamp Shack. You won't be disappointed!



{Recipe}:
Cardstock: GP White, CTMH Black
DP: My Minds Eye
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Impression Obsession, Sentiment from Stash
Other: Copics, RicRac, Staples, Nesties, White Gel pen

2 comments:

B said...

Super cute! Love the pp!

Carrie said...

Thanks so much you are super sweet! Love the pumpkins!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...