Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Olympics, A PTI Sketch

Wow, wow, wow!!! Did you watch a bit, some, or all of the opening ceremonies in Beijing for the Summer Olympics? It was absolutely jaw dropping and awe-inspiring. It was incredibly hard to wrap my brain around the fact that 2008 individuals could do the numbers that were done. It was truly an amazing opening ceremonies!! We won't watch all the Olympics because to be honest, the boys get bored watching them, but I'll try to sneak as much as I can.

********************************************************************************************************************

Now onto my sketch card. I ahve been meaning to play along with the Papertrey ink message board's sketches that are put out every week, but I haven't been a very good player, but all is not lost, since I did manage this one. I've actually been working on it here and there this whole past week. I am quite pleased with how it turned out. I didn't follow the sketch completely, but just changed where my sentiment was supposed to go. I love this color combo too.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. I'm hoping that hubby is planning on taking ALL the boys with him when taking our niece back home. (We don't all fit into our vehicle - don't think I'm being rude :) Then, I should have a huge chunk of alone crafting time - woo hoo!



Recipe: (everything is Papertrey ink unless noted otherwise)

Cardstock: Moss Green, Dark Chocolate, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Vintage Cream
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Topiary (CTMH)
Stamps: Pond Life , Pond Life Sentiments
Other:
2" Scallop punch, Nesties, CTMH Clear Button, PTI Ribbon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...