Thursday, August 28, 2008

More Cruisin... and 15 years

Good morning! Here are some more cards that I made with one of the new releases from CDStamps. For these two cards, I created my own designer paper and made a girl and boy/ man and woman version. For the boy version, I simply went traditional with primary type colors. I colored my car with my copics and used my nesties to cut and mat my image. I really liked the way both of these turned out.

For the girl version, I just used pink. Isn't that all it usually takes to go girly? I added some stickles and flowers and its good to go.

This stamp set is so much fun to add on to if that is your thing or is just plain fun to color in and keep simple.

Thanks for stopping by and I will have even more peeks for you tomorrow.

Recipe:
Cardstock: CTMH
Ink: Memento Black, CTMH
Stamps: Cruisin Classic (CDStamps)
Other: Copics, Nesties, Flowers, Stickles, SU! Ticket Punch, SU! Photo Corner Punch, Black Spica Atyou Glitter Pen








**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
On another note, today is my 15th Anniversary with the hubby. Oh my, where did the time go?? I have to say that there is nobody else I would rather spend my time with than my husband. Here is a picture from our wedding day. I don't have anything better since at that time we didn't have digital and I forgot to scan ahead, so these pictures are from a layout I did a while back and I trimmed it up for ya. So here's to another 15 and more.



11 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Any man will feel right at home receiving these divine cards. I especially love the pink cadallac which even a teenage girl would love receiving. Well done.

Mandy said...

How fun are those colors!!!!

Lauren said...

These are fabulous! You homemade patterned paper is just perfect.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh congrats! 15 years! that's old ha ha ha

Jak Heath said...

Oh wow Katie 15 years that means you are celebrating your Crystal Wedding Anniversary, I hope you both have a wonderful day and a long and happy life together.

Love the cruisin Car cards perfect for those hard to make for men.

Jeani said...

Love your blog and left a little surprise for you on my blog!

Becky Sorensen said...

Congrats. Hope you are having a good time. Tia is doing fine!!
hugs

Unknown said...

Wow, 15! That's beautiful! I thought 5 was a long time ha! Love your car cards! Clean designs yet classy details make me smile!

Carrie said...

Congrats on 15 years! Your car cards are great:) Have a good weekend.

One Creative Life said...

Happy Anniversary!!I hope you had a great one!

Vickilyn said...

Katie - I love the fact that you made the car girly!!!! I will be checking out those stamps on the first...wish I could have stayed and played with you guys!!

Hugs~
Vicki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...