Wednesday, August 27, 2008

JustRite Stampers Anniversary Card


I have to say that I am quite pleased that I have been able to make a few fun cards while I've been gone, but I very much miss ALL my things (lol). This card is for the JustRite Stampers contest again and I have to say that if any of you are on the fence about these - GET OFF!!! I have had so much fun with my set and feel like I've been able to do a huge variety of things with them. And remember, I'm working with minimal supplies here, but enjoying it.

Tomorrow is my 15 year wedding anniversary and guess what, I didn't have a card for him, but I do now. I know, its pink, but you know what, I made it and I like it. I did add black and did some very heavy distressing to "man" it up. He won't mind anyway...

Thanks for stopping by again and I'll see you tomorrow I hope.

Recipe:
Cardstock: CTMH, DP: CTMH Silouette, Stamps: JustRite Stampers, Other: CTMH Bling and Ribbon

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You have to be one of the most prolific crafters I 'know' the scary thing is - they're all soooo good!!

Mandy said...

Happy anniversary!!! I love the card. The circles and the stripes are so cool. Very elegant, yet fun!

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary, Katie! This card is just wonderful!

Desire Fourie said...

Pink and brown always make for a lovely combination. Congratulations with your 15 wedding anniversary. I am sure hubby won't mind a pink card, as long as it has been made and given with loads of love. Warm regards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...