Sunday, July 13, 2008

Poo Happens


You might or might not remember, but I've used this stamp before, but I definitely love this version much better. Having 2 of my children under 3 is the reason I connect with this stamp. Poo does happen and I really wanted to make a card with this stamp especially right now. Will is in the beginning stages of potty training and I really enjoy our "conversations" while he is sitting on the potty (grown up one) and I'm sitting on the edge of the tub. I of course let him lead our talks :)

I love being able to make cards to literally apply to my life right now. Its fun. This little guy is a Inkadinkado stamp from a set called Little Tyke. The set is just a fun one to have. I jazzed up his diaper to match my card that I made for this week's Stamp Something Challenge. I'm sure I broke some of the rules, but the ladies over there are terribly nice and will allow me to get away with it I'm sure. Either way, this is the way the card turned out.

The paper is My Minds Eye and is so pretty. I've used it a couple of times and it seems to work for all sorts of themes. I did some sewing as well and accented it with some star brads and covered my star chipboard with cardstock and then smeared some Stickles glitter glue on the top and let dry. Baby is colored with Copics (not a lot in this case) and he is framed and matted using my nesties.

Thanks for stopping by where in my life "poo happens"



Cardstock: Georgia Pacific White, Indian Corn Blue, Heavenly Blue, Cranberry (CTMH), PP: My Minds Eye, Ink: Brillinance Black, Stamps: Little Tykes (Inkadinkado), Other: Michaels Ribbon, Chipboard, Star Brads, Ice Stickles (Ranger), Photo Corner Punch (SU!), Nestabilities, Copics

7 comments:

Alison said...

Cute card super colours.

Dawn said...

Aww this is adorable - great colours

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Such a great card, love that sentiment and boy is that every true! :) Love the fun layout and bold colors. Great details and coloring. Awesome job with the challenge, thanks for playing. :)

Becky Sorensen said...

Katie- I love this card. so cool. hehe

Erin... said...

What a super cute card!! that sentiment is perfect!! fun papers! thanks for playing:)

Anonymous said...

like my neighbor said if you don't eat you don't poo if you don't poo you DIE! love how cute this card is!

Unknown said...

OMGosh that is too cute! Gotta love that baby and the saying!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...