Sunday, July 13, 2008

Papertrey ink Release Party tonight


Well, tonight is the night for Papertrey ink's newest releases. This company has some great stuff! Every month I try to make a couple of cards to enter into the Guest Star Stamper Contest that Nichole offers. This time around, one of the options was to use a stamp set that came out before May of this year. This is one of the cards that I made.

I absolutely adore the Plum Pudding cardstock and this card is very similar to one that I did a while back, except that I added lots and lots of glitter. Originally, I did this card with a different challenge in mind but didn't get it finished in time. For the sparkle, all I did was use my Zig glue pen and then pour Martha Stewart glitter on it. That was my first experience with Martha Stewart glitter and I found that it was quite pretty and very fine. I had fun with this card.

but... unfortunately, my lovely child Will decided that it needed more and he inked the front of it with chocolate ink. All I can say is thank goodness I took pictures of it first - little stinker!!! Just like yesterday's card though - "Poo happens".

So come on by for the release party tonight and thanks for stopping by.



Everything is PTI unless noted.
Cardstock: Vanilla Cream, Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding, Ink: Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon, Stamps: Shapes by Design, Sans Cap (CTMH), Other: Zig glue, Martha Stewart Glitter, Darice Rhinestones, Dew Drop equivalent, Spica Clear Glitter Pen, Scallop Punch

5 comments:

Lauren said...

This is so pretty. The stem is beautiful.

Charlene Austin said...

I love it! Good luck on the entry. Looks like a winner to me!

Anonymous said...

love it.
Em

IamDerby said...

This is really pretty Katie!

Silly Skittles said...

I love this card and I haven't had a chance to try out my own version of it. BUT Martha Stewart glitter!!! I should never have bought a bottle because now I looooove them so much!!! I always find I make a huge, glittery mess, but it's always worth it on the finished project! And again, LOVE PURPLE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...