Saturday, March 15, 2008

Welcome Baby Sketch


Ohhh its late and this card was definitely a fun card to do, but it was also "one of those" cards too. I tell you everything that could go wrong went wrong and it took me forever to finish it. It really is an easy card to do and Lauren did a great job explaining it. I'm too embarrassed to tell you how long it really took me.... oh its almost 11:30 pm here...

Anyway, this is Lauren Meader's Saturday sketch card. Check out her gorgeous card (as always) --> HERE <--
I didn't have any wire or cording or anything. All I had was hemp so I braided the most neutral color I had - I'm not sure if it works, but hey, that's what I had -- I guess I'll have to go shopping huh? I stamped the background and then put a bow where the sentiment would have been, but since I used my sentiment as part of the background I used that gorgeous ribbon instead.

Cardstock: Aqua Mist, Moss Green, Stamper Select White, Everyday Blessings Printed Paper (PTI), Ink: Aqua Mist, Moss Green (PTI), Stamps: Borders and Corners Square, Limitless Labels (PTI), Ribbon (PTI), Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder, SU scallop punch, Ek Success 1 1/2" punch.

Thanks for stopping by everyone! Hope you are all having a great Sunday morning!

~~~~~

5 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh Katie this is just gorgeous!!! I love how you incorporated that ribbon!! WOW! Truly lovely

Anonymous said...

Wow, you even used the cuttlebug triangle i thought was ugly, is gorgeous on your card!

Heather said...

Katie this card is so nice! Thanks for the link to Lauren's site- I'm loving what I see so far :)

Heidi said...

Hello Katie!! I just wanted to stop by, say hello, and welcome you to Craft Critique! I look forward to working with you! I absolutely love this card! That umbrella is just too cute for words!

Enfys said...

This is so fabulous Katie, I love the way you have threaded the ribbon, the colours.....everything about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...