Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day and some Good News!

Oops, its St. Patrick's Day and I just remembered. I just realized that I sent my oldest off to school and I have no idea if he has any green on :0. Its not like it used to be though, I remember getting pinched for not having my green on; these days there is no pinching at school.

I have some good news to share with everyone. I have accepted a spot to be a staff reporter for this FAB website that I found a while ago. Craft Critique is a very cool place to read up on "crafty" sorts of things for reviews and opinions. Grab a cup of coffee or beverage of choice and spend some time browsing around.

I am very excited about this opportunity and am looking forward to sharing it with all of you!

Did you notice my new signature? Lauren Meader had a link to Katie Stilwater's blog where she had a link --> HERE <-- to where you can create a signature for your blog. So, I clicked away and here it is. This one is different than the one before so obviously, I haven't picked THE ONE, but I'm working on it :) Thanks ladies! Soon its not going to be 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon, but rather 6 clicks of "fill in the blank". We are all only a click away... Have a great day and I'll be back to post something fun later!


1 comment:

Tami Bayer said...

Welcome to the team. So happy you are joining us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...