Saturday, March 1, 2008

Shout out to a great friend!



I just want to take this opportunity to say thanks to a great friend of mine. THANK YOU EMILY!!! Emily just started her own blog, you can check it out ->Here<- Now, do you all want to know what she did?? Well, she happens to live in Utah - the mecca of all scrapbooking and she is lucky enough to have this store called Roberts who happens to carry just about all the new Cuttlebug folders. Well Roberts was having a 40% off sale and she was able to get me all the new folders that they had in stock. They were in my hot greedy hands in no time flat. And it gets better... I not only received the folders, but I also got 2 of those Target mailboxes (I had none), and a whole lot of extra goodies.

So here is a card that I made with one of my new and mind you fabulous cuttlebug embossing folders. I only have this one House Mouse stamp but its just too cute.

Cardstock: White Georgia Pacific (Walmart)
Printed Paper: CTMH
Stamp: House Mouse, "Happy Birthday" (CTMH)
Ink: Black Archival, Amethyst (CTMH)
Ribbon: Sheer Creations (Michaels)
Other: Prisma Watercolor Pencils, Blending pen, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by... and TTFN (as Tigger would say)

~Katie


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh geee you make me blush katie! I'm glad i was able to get them for you! what cute things you make with them!

Brenda said...

Wow! I really like this stamp! It makes me want to purchase it or better yet, just have you make me a set of these cards and buy them from you! Seriously, how long does it take you to use the prisma water colors on these? They look so professional! Well done you!

Lauren said...

Can I say that I am so jealous?!?!?!
The mouse card is adorable.

Silly Skittles said...

Hellooo! Catherine from the MB! Just wanted to say a quick hello before I lurk around the rest of your blog! NICE deal on the folders! I'm slowly hording my folders a liiiiittle bit at a time with the help of ebay. I just hate waiting for them to get here already!!! Happy embossing!

Heather said...

Awesome & so nice of Emily to get you the deal on the cuttlebug folders.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...