Friday, February 29, 2008

Creative Clutter???


This is funny to me and I thought I would share my work space. My wonderful hubby redid our basement and I got a fabulous corner of it for my "stuff". Even though its only a corner, I have lots of storage and a nice counter top although I say that a gal can never have enough flat counter top space. Oh well. But this is the kicker. I end up covering up my space so much that by the time I'm done with card making, I've relegated maybe an 8x8 space where I actually work. I end up with stuff stacked on top of each other as I go from one card to the next. I just push everything outward until I get that small 8x8 or smaller space to lay my project down.

Does your space end up looking like this is too? I just laugh - it all cleans up at the end doesn't it?

Thanks for stopping by...

~Katie


4 comments:

My Paper World said...

Wow! your crafting space looks really great! and your cards are gorgeous too!
Nicola xx

The Zerbst Family said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wreaks havoc with my papercrafting space! :o) You're so blessed to have an out-of-the-way place for your papercrafting. What an awesome space!!!

KrystaLyn said...

Yep, that looks familiar! You're lucky you get an 8x8 space. By the time I'm done with a project, I usually only have a half inch of clear space around it!

Emily said...

I love your space, and it's suppose to be messy! or it wouldn't be proper to call it a scrapbooking room!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...