Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cupcake Card


I like how this card turned out. Its cute! My hubby asked me to make a card for an employee and I needed to make a card using a cut from the Doodlecharms cartridge for my cricut, plus I wanted to try out Nichole Heady's directions for a pop up inside since I have never done that before. Click --> HERE <-- to see her tutorial. And voila - here it is. Cardstock: hollyhock, baby pink, chocolate (CTMH), Stamps: Polka Dot Basics, Limitless Labels (papertrey ink) Hey There Cupcake- stamp on inside is Stampendous,
Ink: Blush, chocolate (CTMH),


Other: Computer, rectangular
nestabilities, ribbon (joanns), Cricut, Doodlecharms Cartridge, liquid applique, glitter, bling (CTMH)

Hope you are all having a great day!

~Katie

7 comments:

Joe said...

That's really good! Do you sell cards at all?

Anonymous said...

That is a really cute card, I love the cupcake!

Mrs. T said...

Katie,
I'd love to feature your cupcake card on www.inspirationalcraftblogs.blogspot.com if I have your permission.

Mrs. T said...

Thanks for letting us feature your card. It is now posted on Inspirational if you'd like to check it out.
www.inspirationalcraftblogs.blogspot.com

Julie Allain said...

I found you via the Inspirational Blog - great card Katie and thanks for sharing :) xx

Lauren said...

I really adore this - it's just super cute and fun. I want a cricut too...hehe.

Heather said...

Oooh I love this! I haven't tackled the pop-up yet either. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...