Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Rain, Rain, go away - Friends Brighten Your Day

I got this new stamp set in the mail and I love it. It just speaks to me because of living in the Northwest. Its not like we Washingtonians aren't used to the rain, but... I love living here, but yesterday I felt just a little blue and I knew that I wanted to make a card in blues and with my new stamp set. Plus it has been cold too and then you add the rain on top of it and it can down right get gloomy.

I didn't get around to making this card until last night, but I like it. Hope you do too.
All cardstock (moonstruck and garden green), inks, button, and ribbon is CTMH. The stamp set is called Rain or Shine from My Favorite Things and the flower is Prima. The really cool thing is that the flower was FREE (a gift) from eclectic Paperie and was in my order as a celebration for the 1 year anniversary. How cool is that !?!

Hope everyone has a great day.

~Katie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...