Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hugs and Kisses

This is a late night post for me, but I wanted to get it done because I have something waiting for tomorrow :) I am quite pleased with the way this turned out. I actually had the bag made but added the band and tag around it tonight. It's amazing how much this little thing holds too! I got almost half a bag of kisses in there. I wish I had had pink m&m's or some sort of pink candy to put in there too, but since I didn't and I wanted to catch the pink, I just used crimped paper. Pink and grey is always such a sweet combination. I wanted to stray a bit from the red for Valentine's Day.


Here's a close up of my heart.


The box/bag is made out of a sheet of transparency. I embossed the flourishes with silver embossing powder as well as the heart. The hearts area all pop dotted - gives such great dimension. The embossing around the pink band was done with my Cuttlebug.

Everything is CTMH except for the sentiment "hugs and kisses". That is from PAPERTREYink. The colors are Baby Pink and Grey Wool.

Thanks for checking it out!! Sleep tight.

~Katie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...