Friday, February 8, 2008

Enjoy the Moment


That phrase says it all doesn't it? I have a "enjoy the moment" to share. I came upstairs really late last night and I got all settled in bed and then I heard a very soft thud. I was sure that one of the boys had rolled off their bed so I lay very still and listened. I didn't hear anything and when I peeked over I was sure I saw a figure standing at the door - we have a paned door that separates the boys' room and ours. Well sure enough one of them just stood there. It seemed like forever and I wanted to be really, really still and sure enough, he went back to bed. Then this morning when we peeked in - there was Nate sleeping in Will's bed. I just love the fact that he went back to bed all by himself. Now that's a good moment.

So here is the other card I finished last night. I guess I was in a "leafy" mood and when leaves are on the mind I tend to think fall, but I didn't want fall colors so the next option was green :) I cut out the leaf shape using a cartridge called Stretch Your
Imagination from my cricut E, used the negative and
sponged in the color. I then used my sewing machine (w/out the thread) to make the holes. I love the simplicity of it.

Paper, Ink: CTMH
Sentiment Stamp: PAPERTREYink
Ribbon: Offray
Other: sewing, cricut

Hope everyone has a great day today!

~Katie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...