Thursday, January 31, 2008

Layout of Nate



I am quite pleased with this layout of Nate. I am quite behind on my scrapbooking, but I knew as soon as we had this picture that it had to go in Nate's book. He is such a sweetie when it comes to his "Bear Bear". I've told this story before, but he has adopted his brother's "Bear Bear" too and now has to have both of them. He's my little thumb sucker (Will has never sucked his thumb) and teddy bear lover.

Everything is Close to my Heart. I used my cricut to cut out my title. I used Printing Press with the Design Studio which allowed me to weld all the letters together before they were cut. Its a great tool. I also added some sewing to the printed paper. Journaling was done on the computer.

Now, its almost time to wake up the twins and get the oldest from school. Where did my time go??

~Katie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...