Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Spring

Here is a card that I made to showcase CTMH's January's stamp of the month called Easter. Trust me it is so versatile (as seen with this card). I love how this turned out and I have to say that I am in love with their new pearl paint.

The other great thing about CTMH's idea books are the color combination suggestions that are throughout the book. Here is one that I might not necessarily do on my own but is just gorgeous together.

So, here are the details: The card is 5x5 and I used Grey Wool, Smokey Plum, Lilac Mist, Sweet Leaf and White Daisy Cardstock. I used my Scor-Pal to emboss the Grey Wool and then sanded my lines for some textuture. I also sanded the Smokey Plum cardstock. The flowers (Lilac Mist Ink) and leaves (Sweet Leaf Ink) were stamped on White Daisy Cardstock and then painted over with the Pearl Create a Shade Paint, dried and then cut. I then stamped the flower image again and cut out the centers and used pop dots to attach them. This card turned out so subtle but the glimmer of the flowers just added the perfect touch.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...