Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A-OK

Today's Shout Outs:

Nora I, Lynn M, Peg C, Joan B, Donna McE, Pam H, Elaine S, Karen H, Donna McE (x2), ShareaCard, Victoria

************************

Dear friends,

I have to start today's post by saying "thank you" again... and honestly I can't say it enough to all of YOU, but I want to extent even more thanks to those of you who send me such heartfelt stories of your own as well as advice to help me along my journey.  I received a wonderful letter from a reader yesterday that helps me put into perspective what life is all about.

I really just want to pop on and say that I'm doing A-OK.  Kevin has been on a motorcycle road trip with a buddy of his since last Thursday.  My MIL came to take care of us and she has been doing an awesome job - of course!  I pushed last week's chemo up to Wednesday and it honestly hasn't been too terrible.  I won't complain anymore than normal.

I've got another CT scan scheduled in a couple of days and that of course is something that we will study and take into consideration as to how we view my immediate future plan of action.

I know this is short, but I just haven't really felt like "chatting", but I do know that you all worry and think of me and be assured that life is progressing along as normal as normal can be.

Thanks to ALL OF YOU so much.  YOU really mean the world to me.

Until next time.

-Katie

13 comments:

Joan B said...

glad to hear it

Robyn said...

Me too! Love and best wishes to you Katie!

Clare said...

Good to hear things are OK : )

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Glad to hear from you. I think and pray for you daily.

Donna said...

Great to hear your A ok Katie, I always have to check in with you praying your having good days so its great that you pop on and let us know things are good. You know we worry when we don't hear lol. Big hugs Donna x

donna calamari said...

So glad you checked in. I think about you everyday. I made you a card and hope to pop it in the mail later.

Whimcees said...

Hi Katie!

I am so happy to see your post and know that all is well with you and your family! You are in my prayers every day.

Wishing you a good week!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Hey there,

It's nice to read your words. It makes me cry.

Lots of love to you dear friend.

~nance

Christine said...

Im glad to hear you are A-Ok!

Nati Tristan said...

Katie! I'm so glad to hear that you are doing so well! I'm so happy that your hubby had some "me time" and that your wonderful MIL was able to help you out. Family is amazing! I continue to pray for you my friend. And I pray that your CT Scan comes out better than expected. God Bless!

Linda said...

So glad to hear from you, that you are ok. You are in my daily prayers.
I am hoping with you for great news on the scan and the lab work.

Sue from Oregon said...

Good to hear from you Katie. Good that your hubby is having some guy time.

Lorraine said...

I'm glad to hear you are doing okay. I don't always have time to comment, but I always drop by to see how you are doing and to see your beautiful creations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...