Friday, April 8, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps New Release with Product Parade Day 2

Dear friends,

Welcome back!  To get all the details about our new schedule for New Releases and the PRODUCT PARADE, check out this post ----> HERE <----

Today's featured stamp sets are Father's Day,  For Our Men, and Wheely Great Dad

Father'sDayjpg
ForOurMenjpg
                              
                                                           WheelyGreatDadjpg

Here are my samples using the two sets and this fun sentiment.

Stamps: Father's Day
Cardstock/Papers: Cottonball white, Basic Grey Oliver
Ink: CTMH
Copics: R37, R39, T5, T7, T2, E37, 100
Accents/Tools: Spellbinders tag die, SVG cut

*****************************************************************

Stamps: For Our Men, Heavy Metal
Cardstocks/Papers: CDS cottonball white, night eclipse, smoke stack, PTI designer paper
Inks: versamark, memento tuxedo black
Accents/Tools: brads, spellbinder die, silver embossing powder, heat gun, pop dots. tim holtz stapler

*******************************************************
Stamps: 1957 Chevy, You're a Wheely great dad
Cardstocks/Papers: CDS cottonball white, night eclipse, cosmo cricket wanted
Inks: black, tim holtz stormy sky
Copic Markers: R37, R39, R89, Y02, W7, W3, T2, C1, E33 0
Accents/Tools: ribbon, labels 21, grommet tags spellbinder

Thanks for visiting me once again! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

-Katie

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

great masculine cards Katie!

Nati Tristan said...

HOly Smokes! I have to make mother's and father's day cards!!!! These are great! I especially like the last one.

donna calamari said...

Your cards for CDS are fabulous. So great to see them.

Claire said...

These are fabulous, I had better think of making a start to some mother's day and father's day cards. I love the middle card, as it could be used for different male occasions.
Love
Claire xxx

Stacy Morgan said...

Katie these are all great. I like the simplicity of your second card, perfect guy card.

Barb said...

great cards Katie! Welcome back!!!

Linda said...

You make me think I NEED every stamp set you use! Whats up with that?

Lisa Lara said...

Oh these are really cool Katie-Kate. I just love how you made a frame with that die for your car. Sooooo cool!

Sue from Oregon said...

Love all these, but esp the one that looks like a "tool-ool" box!

Curt in Indy said...

These are perfect for Dad's day! Love how you used them Katie! My favs are the car and the grill. Hope you and the family are doing OK! Best, Curt

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm out of the loop.
I'm doing the "katie is creating" dance. It's not for public viewing. lol hahaha

Anyway - LOVING the Father's Day samples.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...