Wednesday, November 3, 2010

JustRite Friday Challenge 042

Happy Thursday... eeek.  Halloween is over, but its still scary how quickly the time is flying by.  I've got a card to share with you that I created for the JustRite Friday Challenges.  This one is a sketch and you know I love my sketches... when I can get to them mind you!

I decided to go with a baby theme.  Its sweet and I think I know who I might send this off to.  Funny thing is that I was going to color in those buttons and then I was going to add button brads and I even thought about adding some liquid glass (CTMH) or equivalent, but I totally forgot and when I was done, I decided that I liked having them white... it matched all the white in the design.  How's that for an excuse for a forgetful mind?

Card Recipe
Stamps: JustRite Stitched with Love and Brayton font
Cardstock/Papers: Papertrey ink, Stampin' Up!
Ink: Memento and Copic Markers
Accents/Tools: Papertrey ink ribbon, may arts ribbon, plain and lacy square nestabilities, sewing machine

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





2 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Katie, this is a beautiful card!!! I love your stitching and that yummy bow!! And I'm with you, the buttons are perfect white! Have a wonderful day.

Linda

Sheri said...

Just beautiful! I love the stitching on the border! Someday I will take the plunge to trying that out?? (I have to buy a sewing machine first though?!? lol)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...